I often say that…
…“in order to have your ideal health and weight, you have to learn how to navigate life differently.”
Because the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again expecting a different result. So if you’re “doing all the right things” but not getting the results you want, then it’s time to take a look at who you are being and how that might be getting in the way of reaching your goals.
Over time I made small shifts to transform my stress-stimulating habits to more supportive and stress-relieving rituals. I stopped checking email first thing in the morning. I switched from coffee to tea. I created a meditation practice before bed and I loved how it made me feel so much that over time I added it to my morning routine as well.
Here are 10 easy rituals I do that you can too in order to support your ideal health and weight:
* Wake up without urgency – let your body wake up leisurely
* Drink 30 oz of water before 10am and drink another 30 oz by 2pm
* Gargle 3-5 x a week to boost digestion and brain health
* Swap coffee for Pique’s Matcha Green Tea or your fav flavor
* Do 5 minutes or more of deep breathing or meditation at least 1 x day
* Exercise in the morning to balance your circadian (aka hormone) rhythm
* Inhale for 5 seconds, hold for 5 and exhale for 7 – repeat 10 x before each meal
* Set your phone’s automatic Do Not Disturb feature from 9pm – 7am
* Take a walk after dinner to decompress and connect with your family
* Enhance your efforts with a castor oil pack for 45-min. at least 3-5 x week while watching TV, reading your favorite book and/or meditating before bed
Rocking rituals like these will allow you to feel and look your best always so you can create greater wealth, health and success in your life!